- Personal Identification Information
- Non-personal Identification Information
- How We Use Collected Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, upload images, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, and other relevant information. We collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and internet service providers utilized, and other similar information managed from services like Google Analytics.
We may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
We will only process personal identification information where we have a lawful basis for doing so. The lawful basis for processing may include the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, protection of vital interests, consent, or legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and access to that personal data.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, under certain circumstances and subject to legal obligations to retain such data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, are subject to that website's own terms and policies.